cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Daily signal loss with new hopper

Debra
Extra
New hopper 3 installed Sunday 9/15. Every morning we have Complete Signal Loss 015A. 31-12-11. We also get it in evening if we haven’t turned the tv on during day. Seems to record ok. Also appears sometimes on top of DVR program!! Frustrating and no help online chat
3 Replies

Re: Daily signal loss with new hopper

DISH Employee

This is not the experience that we want to leave you with. We would definitely want to take a closer look into this issue so that we can get you back to a pleasurable viewing experience. We ask that you reach out to us while this issue is occurring so that we can better diagnose the issue for troubleshooting purposes. We are available daily from 8am-12pm ET.

Debra
Extra
Pretty hard to do when you have to wait on hold for a tech! I have now scheduled a tech to come out Monday. Along with no signal in morning it will not record after 9pm. This hopper was installed SIX days ago by a tech!

DISH Employee

I know that as a new customer this experience is beyond frustrating. Hopefully the technician can get this matter resolved for you. I'd be pleased to offer a time without service credit to your account until we can this issue resolved for you. May you please provide me with your phone number, and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?