Daily Timer recording issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Timer recording issues

dflem29
Costume Designer
I am still having daily recording timers not always working! Sometimes they work and sometimes they do not!!!
I have a new H3WS. I did not have this problem with the old HWS.

It does not seem to matter if I the series recordings are set to New and Reruns, Daily, or Monday-Friday for shows that run everyday M-F, sometimes several times that day. Sometimes they show up grayed out as though they are duplicates, so that I have to restore the recordings through the Guide. Sometimes the show will only record the first day after setting up the timer, other times, they will show that they will record one week but not the following week.

It doesn't happen with every series timers, so I have to constantly check the Guide to see if they show up. If I only check the Schedule, I cannot tell if they were grayed out as a duplicate not to record. I do not mind deleting duplicates from the Guide or Schedule. It is much worse to not have programs record in the first place.

The scheduled timers worked for a few weeks but now are broken again!
1 Reply

Re: Daily Timer recording issues

DISH Employee
dflem29 wrote:
I am still having daily recording timers not always working! Sometimes they work and sometimes they do not!!!
I have a new H3WS. I did not have this problem with the old HWS.

It does not seem to matter if I the series recordings are set to New and Reruns, Daily, or Monday-Friday for shows that run everyday M-F, sometimes several times that day. Sometimes they show up grayed out as though they are duplicates, so that I have to restore the recordings through the Guide. Sometimes the show will only record the first day after setting up the timer, other times, they will show that they will record one week but not the following week.

It doesn't happen with every series timers, so I have to constantly check the Guide to see if they show up. If I only check the Schedule, I cannot tell if they were grayed out as a duplicate not to record. I do not mind deleting duplicates from the Guide or Schedule. It is much worse to not have programs record in the first place.

The scheduled timers worked for a few weeks but now are broken again!

Hello dflem29,
We'd like to troubleshoot this with you as it can be cause by a few things. Please contact one of the green moderators with a PM.