DVR recorded programs screen crashing on Hopper w/sling

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVR recorded programs screen crashing on Hopper w/sling

When I open the DVR recorded programs screen, it appears for a couple of seconds then goes black briefly before returning to Live TV. I am currently unable to watch any of my recorded shows on the Hopper. However, the Joeys are working ok. I have a feeling this problem occurred with the last update. Any idea how to revert to a previous update or is there a workaround to this issue? Alternative ways of entering the DVR recorded shows screen have not helped.
4 Replies

Re: DVR recorded programs screen crashing on Hopper w/sling

VanessaK
Camera Crew
Sorry for the troubles. This is a known issue that our engineers are already aware of and are working on a fix. If you would like to provide your phone number and four digit security code in a private message, I would be happy to submit feedback on your behalf to let out Team know that you are also experiencing the issue.

pmiddleton
Extra
I am having the exact same problem. It just started today. Is there an ETA for the fix for this problem?

DISH Employee
We don't currently have an ETA for this.

wolfalias
Extra
I'm having the same problem. Other than moving the Joey to the main room, any other options for watching recorded programs? I'd rather not have to watch all recorded programs from the bedroom. Thank you