cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DVR and Primetime not recording

sbaker1208
Character Actor

I was watching Whistle Blower on CBS on Primetime any time and it stop with about ten minutes left.

I recorded on DVR 20\20 ABC and NBC Dateline and when I went watch them it was recording the last part of the shows that was before them. It happend on both pf the DVR and Primetime anytime on Friday 6/21/2019. 

Time of shows was CBS at 8:00 pm and NBC at 10: pm and ABC 9:00 pm at Pacific time.

5 Replies

Re: DVR and Primetime not recording

DISH Employee

Hey there! Thanks for providing these details. Usually, PTAT will record for the one hour or the length of the show displayed on the guide. When you started Whistle Blower at 8pm, was the beginning of that show something else?

sbaker1208
Character Actor

Hi Christina

On Whistle Blower it was from the beginnig on PrimeTime recording. ON NBC Dateline and when I went to watch it had the show it was before it and on 20/20 it had the last part of Maevels Agents sheilds and that was it did not go on with 20/20.

Today I went on to to Prime Time to watch 48 hours and it has ET recorded thta was on before 48 hours and did not record 48 Hours.

I have 20/20 and Dateline on my DVR Timer to record all new shows and I did try to watch them from the DVR recordings abd something as the Prime Time recordings.

DISH Employee

To verify, you have a separate manual timer for 20/20 and Dateline that did record, but did not record with PTAT? On the recording for Whistle Blower, does it show the 60 minutes? Do you see 48 hours from June 22nd on another tile not under the PTAT folder? 

sbaker1208
Character Actor

On Whistle Blower it stopped with about five or ten minutes left on Primetime and on 20/20 and Dateline I have both on my DVR and Primetime and they both recored the same way not recording 20/20 or Dateline.

DISH Employee

Can you send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit pin to look into this further?