DVR Recording Issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVR Recording Issues

pgavin50
Extra

I have record series timers (only new) set for my favorite shows like NCIS, Seal Team, Criminal Minds, etc. For some reason, the timers do not always record. For example, there are episodes not recording. I just happen to catch the latest episode of Seal Team that was not recording, even though a timer set-up. I never had this problem until I upgraded to Hopper 3.

4 Replies

Re: DVR Recording Issues

redlite
Costume Designer

I have Hopper w/sling also known as Hopper 2. Mine didn't record Seal Team either, said it was an old episode. Turns out that CBS showed an old episode last week so this week it said it was a repeat. Not an issue with your Hopper, it's an issue with CBS.

1oscardog1
Camera Crew
Same Problem -- I had 2 programs (Wings) from my OTA that did not record last night ??
Other programs have recorded fine.

logdog
Visual Engineer
See the "DVR Going Wonky" thread. Series recordings not recording properly has been a known issue for over 7 months now. Dish has not provided any updates on when this will be fixed. Pretty basic DVR functionality and Dish can't seem to fix it. They blame guide descriptions not being accurate but I've provided many examples that show it is the Hopper that's the problem. However, some of the shows you've listed should record if you turn on Prime Time Anytime.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
logdog wrote:
See the "DVR Going Wonky" thread. Series recordings not recording properly has been a known issue for over 7 months now. Dish has not provided any updates on when this will be fixed. Pretty basic DVR functionality and Dish can't seem to fix it. They blame guide descriptions not being accurate but I've provided many examples that show it is the Hopper that's the problem. However, some of the shows you've listed should record if you turn on Prime Time Anytime.

This is not the same problem. This comes from the channels last minute change or programs due to the World Series.