DVR Playback problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DVR Playback problems

DISH Employee

Thanks, can you send me a private message with your account number and security code please? I'd like to look into this further.

farrell556
Character Actor

I am starting to have issues with Hopper playback. Anytime I pause or rewind live tv or recording, the playback skips and "breaks" up. I have hard reset several times. Could hard drive be faulting? Have had hopper for years

DISH Employee

Hello farrell556. It is possible that the hard drive may be having issues. This is definitely something we can look into. Are you seeing this playback skipping and breaking up happening on both new and older recordings?

farrell556
Character Actor

yes. Even on live TV. For example, I am watching live TV , pause or rewind and try to play the programming will start pause and breaking up picture. 

A recorded program will play normal as long as I do not rewind or fast forward. 

DISH Employee

That is definitely not a normal experience to have with your Hopper. We will be happy to help get this resolved for you. Can you please send us a Private Message so we can look into this together? https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039