DVR Playback problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DVR Playback problems

Pammymel
Extra
DISH...is this EVER getting fixed??? 2 months now!!

DISH Employee

Pammymel, this is currently a known issue. It being reviewed by our Engineer Team and they are actively working on finding a solution. The current work around is to access the recordings from the Hopper they were originally recorded on. We appreciate everyone's patience while we work to resolve this. 

I also have been having this problem for months now.

I have been a loyal dish customer for 20 years now and I am seriously thinking of switching away from dish because of your lack of response to this and other issues.

Customer service used to be wonderful but now it takes MONTHS to fix an issue that is readily reproducible by customers that have MULTIPLE hoppers.  I would think that these customers are usually your better customers than those that just use a single one or even no DVR and that you would want to keep them happy. 

Djmeigs55
Extra
If this a known problem, you need to tell your people. I have called in twice about this and had a service call and they have no idea what I'm talking about and almost make it sound like I'm making it up. I spend a lot money per month for this feature! I would like to be able to use it.

DISH Employee

Djmeigs55, that is definitely not the type of experience we would want you to have during this process. I do apologize about that. I will be submitting feedback about this situation for review, to make sure that we are all on the same page with this issue. I can sent you a Private Message for more information to make sure that we get this resolved. 

ajyoung
Camera Crew

I have the same problem. I am tired of the excuses. Either they fix it or give me some reduction in price for my service!!

DISH Employee

Hello, ajyoung. We have established an timeline of when this will be resolve. The fix should be pushed out on approximately, 07/31. We would just want to thank all of our members for their ongoing patience regarding this issue.

whanna
Extra

I have been reporting this same problem for over a year.  They have sent me a new remote as well as a new hopper to no avail.  I have 2 hoppers and 3 joeys and it happens to all of them.  It wont pause, rewing or fast forward corretly.  It has to be a software glitch because it happens on them all.  

Help!!!  I do not want to wswitch to Direct TV but am about at the point where I have not other options!!  At a billl of $160.00 a month for something that doesnt work is just ridiculour!

whanna
Extra

I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER A YEAR!

DISH Employee

Hello, Whanna. I understand this bug has been extremely frustrating. Our engineering team was able to establish a fix date of approximately 07/31. Thank you for your patience!