DVR Going Wonky

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DVR Going Wonky

scf944
Camera Crew
Dang auto correct. I don’t know how George got into that post? Ugh should be FOR ABOUT not George

scf944
Camera Crew
Just tried STARZ VOD. Nope. Blank screen for 15 seconds. Then error code 76

scf944
Camera Crew
Sent date. All green checks but phone which I have with Viasat. Still no VOD

scf944
Camera Crew
Confirmation code
PA2XNSJ8MNBE

DISH Employee

Thank you for the additional information on the VOD error you are experiencing. The next best step would be to submit this feedback to our Engineer Team so they can see if they can recreate this to find a solution. To make sure they target your account specifically with a fix, I would need to access your account. Would you please send me a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN?

scf944
Camera Crew
Sent the PM.

DISH Employee

Thank you so much Samantha. I am not seeing a PM that was sent, can you send it again?

scf944
Camera Crew
Why did you call me Samantha?

DISH Employee

scf944, sorry for the confusion! To make sure that we get your account information sent up to our Engineering Team, can you resend us the PM? It did not seem to come through in our system.

Highlighted

JRTStarlight
Costume Designer

I don't normally manipulate my programs from a Joey, but usually only from the Hopper station.  Has it always been the case the Joeys do NOT organize programs into separate seasons while the Hopper does?

Is there a way (I didn't know or have forgotten) to make the Joeys display programs into separate seasons?