Custom Favorite Channels Guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Favorite Channels Guide

redunker
Extra
I have created a Custom Favorites list. When I am in the list, the Guide will not show the current channel or allow browsing in the guide. Searching the Guide in All Channels works fine, only when I am in a custom list.
5 Replies

Re: Custom Favorite Channels Guide

When you have a custom guide list set you will only be able to see those channels when you open the guide. This is by design. If you want to see more channels you can either go to the All Channels list or add a channels to your already custom list.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Reg1na
Character Actor
so how do you "open the guide?" I have created a favorites list, but when I select it on the guide all I get is a window where I can add or delete items in the list. How do I view one of the channels in the list?

DISH Employee
To get a better idea on how to best assist you, what is the model of Hopper you currently have? If you do not have the H3, what is the Software Version you currently have?

Reg1na
Character Actor
how do I know that? I just had the system installed yesterday and the longer I have it the more disappointed I am. I really think I made a big mistake. Trying to get any information is like pulling teeth

DISH Employee
On the front bottom left of the main unit there is a name to it, what are you seeing and then I will be able to better assist you. As well you can PM me with the phone number and I can verify this for you.