Currupt EPG

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currupt EPG

mmcl26554
Camera Crew
The program guide seems corrupt, how can I force my H3 to download it now? I have done a hard reset, check switch and putting it in standby for a while but no go and although there is a good bit of the guide that is correct also 36 hours says "no information available"
Tags (3)
6 Replies

Re: Currupt EPG

Community Manager
Community Manager
What's your signal strength?

mmcl26554
Camera Crew
50 and above for all 4 satellites 119,110,129,61.5 Picture is fine

Community Manager
Community Manager
Do all of them show up green in the system status screen?

Did you run into any issues while running the check switch test?

mmcl26554
Camera Crew
All green no problems with check switch. I lost only part of the EPG like from 2PM Saturday to 12:30 AM Monday. Also timers no longer fire. I assume because they cannot read the EPG.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Make sure nothing is recording for the next half hour and then place all of your receivers in stand by. Wait the full half hour before using your receivers again. If the issue persists, we may need to replace the receiver. Shoot me a PM if this is the case.

mmcl26554
Camera Crew
I had tried that and nothing happened, the not so smart offshore CSR told me to disconnect the antenna and run check switch. That is what I had to do to get my 922 to force an EPG download. Well I tried it but nothing happened, so I stopped it. I rebooted without the antenna and then connected the antenna, it took longer than normal to run check switch. Then I put it in standby and it immediately downloaded the EPG. Timers still did not work but did after another reboot. Now all is well.