I absolutely understand your frustration with your Hopper rebooting, 66mustangsally! I'd love to look into this further with you. Is this message coming up all day, or just after 1am?
Let's check the Inactivity Standby screen to make sure it's not set to something ridiculously short! Press Home on your remote and go to Settings > Power, and see what the Inactivity Standby setting is set to. We don't recommend turning it completely off, but I think you're able to set it for 8 hours.
I'd like to look over your account and see what additional options there are (besides doing all the same things you've already done!) Please send me a Private Message with your phone or account number and 4-digit PIN so I can take a look.
To send a PM:
1. Make sure you are signed into the Communities page.
2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
3. Click Compose New Message.
4. Enter the recipient's name (PhoenixM) in the Send to area.
5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
7. Then click Send Message.