Complete signal loss 31-11-45

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Complete signal loss 31-11-45

dannymalon36
Character Actor

This happens everyday to me around the same time 11am-1pm. Nothing has changed or moved, no storms clear skys. I have done this routine before with dish on the phone. BTW they are pretty useless. All connections are tight- nothing has been moved or relocated. It just magically comes back on around 1:30pm. Now if it just happened at different times or didnt restore I would agree.

Look your bills keep increasing faster than my cost of living increases, I am darn close to saying adios. You want money to come and fix your equipment? Yeah I dont own it it goes back to yourcompany when I leave, CORRECT?

2 choices:

A), It gets fixed and no charge to me (or)

B). I`ll box this crap up and you can have it back afterall I pay for serivce 24 hours a day not for 21 or 22 hours of service.

DISH Employee

Hi there, Dannymalon36! I hate to hear that you have been having issues with your signal! We certainly want it to work all the time for you. I'd like to take a closer look at this and see what we can do to get everything fixed up for you.

Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit security code? You can find the How-To for sending a private message here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

dannymalon36
Character Actor

dannymalon36
Character Actor

I check all outside cables, I did find a loose cable in the cable box. I tighten and got signal. Hopefully this was the problem. Thank You. 

Highlighted

DISH Employee

If this does not correct the issue, please let us know.