Channel loss

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel loss

markgrams
Extra

I just wanted to say that while DISH is negotiating with the TV station, they sure better take some money off of our bill and credit us with the loss of all those channells or I will be calling.

4 Replies

Re: Channel loss

southerndad
Extra

Call them they will get you some refund on it.. Also if it is a local channel they will send you a digital antennae while they are getting the problem resolved.

Re: Channle loss

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Your contract literally says that you expect no compensation while negotiations take place.

JRBOLIN
Extra

I received notice that, in addition to not getting ALL my local channels, DISH is going to "try" and bill me an additional $4 or $5, because of their costs.  DISH complains about the local channel networks wanting more and more money, but as a long time and frustrated customer, I say DISH is doing the same thing.  My bill has steadily increased over the years, be it for programming or equipment "rentals", and I hate their "channel packages".  I never "shop" on TV, yet I have roughly 10 shopping channels to choose from, not to mention the 10 or so Food, DIY, and "space" channels.  DISH is just as GREEDY as the networks they speak of.  I will soon be seeking services elsewhere, or just going "old school" and using an antenna.

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Except the difference is that Dish allows you to use the antenna and remove the local channel charges. You can even rub it through your DVR and record the programming. Reduce your cost by $12. Also, you should look into the Flex Pack. When it comes to your complaints, Dish has actually done more to address them with their options than any other provider, including being the lowest cost provider on everyday rates.