Change with Hopper with sling

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change with Hopper with sling

cycleman
Character Actor

Really getting frustrated with Dish Hopper with sling. Two major problems are: with Netflix takes a long time to get to come on then after watching I go back to regular tv but then when I go to Newflix again

it says Netflix not available. I reset everything and it then works again.
Second problems is using skp forward - at times will actually skip backwards!
With all the problems and being a very long time customer I feel they should give a free upgrade to the new Hopper 3. Why do we have to pay more for a product that they made obsolete and no longer works like it did?????
Getting frustrated with Dish!!!!!

2 Replies

Re: Change with Hopper with sling

e38BimmerFN
Cinematographer
Something you might contact DISH support on the phone about. Could have a bad unit is all. Or it's time to upgrade to H3.

Re: Change with Hopper with sling

DISH Employee
cycleman wrote:

Really getting frustrated with Dish Hopper with sling. Two major problems are: with Netflix takes a long time to get to come on then after watching I go back to regular tv but then when I go to Newflix again 

it says Netflix not available. I reset everything and it then works again.
Second problems is using skp forward - at times will actually skip backwards!
With all the problems and being a very long time customer I feel they should give a free upgrade to the new Hopper 3. Why do we have to pay more for a product that they made obsolete and no longer works like it did?????
Getting frustrated with Dish!!!!!

Have you tried resetting Netlflix to the factory defaults? You can accomplish this by pressing Sys Info on the front of the box then going to Tools > Reset To Factory Defaults > Reset Netflix To Defaults. Try that and see if that helps with the Netflix issues.