Cant find a pairing code for Sharp TV LC-65P620U

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find a pairing code for Sharp TV LC-65P620U

Lyonk
Extra

Does anybody have a dish remote control pairing code for a Sharp TV Model # LC-65P620U...none of them work that is online or on the dish settings

7 Replies

Re: Cant find a pairing code for Sharp TV LC-65P620U

Chadt4141
Casting Director
What model remote are you using? What model receiver?

Lyonk
Extra

I have the Hopper 3 and the 52.0 Remote

Chadt4141
Casting Director
You won’t use any from the website, but in the Remote Pairing screen, if you went through all the codes for a Sharp, and it still did not work, there may not be a code for that TV. Unfortunately, can only guarantee Dish equipment works with a dish, although the majority of TVs will work.

zackjhnsn
Extra
I’ve tried all 43 codes available for Sharp codes and no luck. But I remembered Sharp and Vizio share the same hardware and panel, so I tried Vizio codes and the first one out of ten worked for my tv. Just try a Vizio code

AaronE
Character Actor

Same problem with my Sharp Aquos. I can literally find my exact model when I search in the hopper and it still won't control my TV. Tried Visio codes as suggested. Even Hisense and suggested no luck at all. my DirecTV remote works just fine. Unhappy with this at the moment. Anyone who has had and resolved this issue I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

DISH Employee

We do our best to keep up with the hundreds, if not thousands, of televisions released over the years. For those that escape us we offer the ability for our remote controls to emulate the TV manufacturer's remote commands, effectively copying them. If you haven't already attempted, navigate your Hopper/Joey to:

Menu > Settings > Remote Control > Devices - TV > Teach Commands > Add Commands.

An onscreen guide will appear to walk you through the process.

Hopefully that succeeds where the TV codes didn't

AaronE
Character Actor

Thanks for the suggestion. My installer spent the better part of an hour trying to do that too. No luck. given that I was able to locate my TV model when searching in the Hopper pairing menu it should be supported, except that is apparently isnt.