Cancelling an "On Demand" download

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cancelling an "On Demand" download

catarroja
Camera Crew

Yes,All the Prime time anytime recording while I'm watching my channels keep interupting,but I did more re search on line how to turn them off   and I found one from one of the Associate Producer how to do it I just turn it off  few minutes ago and let see what happen.

It so frustrated when so many recording  all at the same time all channels I am not interested watching taking over and cannot watch the channel I want to watch,also I had to cancels two of my channels to record on sundays shows because of those garbage shows I never been interested on watching.Every night I had to deal with it .I hope turning it off will help because I am really feed up.handicap person should not have to deal with it.

DISH Employee

I definitely want you to enjoy your shows, and  not record anything that you are not interested in. Turing the Prime Time Anytime off will stop the channels from recording and I am confident it will provide you with the viewing pleasure you are looking for. 

RKCRLR
Camera Crew

@GORT wrote:
Great suggestions! I'd add one that we data-strangled Hughesnet users could really use: THE ABILITY TO SCHEDULE AN ON-DEMAND DOWNLOAD SO IT OCCURS DURING OUR BONUS BANDWIDTH PERIOD BETWEEN 2AM AND 7AM.

As a retired Systems Analyst, I have to say that most systems today lack any semblance of proper design, testing, and above all, foresight. Anticipating issues is the best way to avoid them, and that's what a good analyst will do. Try hiring one sometime, Dish.

[==*==]

I agree with the suggestion for scheduling downloads since I'm on DishNET.  I put a topic in the Suggestions section but I thought I'd give this a bump for visibility.  

catarroja
Camera Crew

found out that all my favorite channels can be downloaded  on the website and can watch them on my laptop ( rerun)on line,if anybody can suggest to me how to connect my Amazon Kindle fire to TV HDMI I will appreciate it  is the dish anywhere can support I guess, I cannot get my Fire stick to work .I will be in my summer home in NH and I only have Hughesnet for internet because of the location and it is very limited I can watch TV.I did watch all my show last year from direct TV app and did not have big Issue mostly internet.(weather)

Thank you for  respond
E.Evans