Can't order On Demand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't order On Demand

michelle86
Extra
Hey everyone, I'm glad I found this place because calling Customer Service isn't getting us anywhere. Ever since upgrading to the Hopper 3, we can't order any On Demand shows or movies without calling and paying first. We've called several times, and each time we're told either they don't know why we have to call to order, or that it's normal and everyone has to now. I know there's no way everyone calls in every time they want to order a movie....

Is there any way to fix this? There's been lots of times we wanted to watch a movie, but don't feel like waiting on hold forever. It seems like they'd want more money from us, but we are not calling in each and every time.

Thanks for your help!
8 Replies

Re: Can't order On Demand

DISH Employee
There can be a couple of things causing this issue. Do you have a PPV/VOD limit on the account to order movies/shows from home? Were you just installed with the Hopper 3? Can you PM me with the phone number and 4-digit PIN to get started?

michelle86
Extra

PM sent, hopefully this can get fixed!

fancyfeather
Extra
I'm having the same issue.

DISH Employee

Fancyfeather, do you also have a Hopper 3? What happens when you try to order a PPV?

fancyfeather
Extra
Yes. It tells me the purchase of this item cannot be completed and says I need to call.

DISH Employee

Thank you. We are going to need to check your account. Will you send a Private Message with your account/phone number and 4 digit security code, please?

Here are the steps to sending a Private Message:

1. Sign in to the community

2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Message Inbox

3. Click "Compose New Message"

4. Enter the recipient's name ( JessicaM ) in the "Send to" area

5. Enter the subject for the message in the "Message Subject" area

6. Type the reply in the "Message Body" editor

7. Click "Send Message"

fancyfeather
Extra
Sent

DISH Employee

Thanks! I do see that PM, so we'll continue the conversation there.