Can't move shows from deafult folder

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't move shows from deafult folder

mt455
Extra
I have a few DVR folders setup and usually program newly-directed shows to go into one of them, but occasionally I forget and the show ends up in the "default" folder (where you see the list of other folders). Previously, I could hit the Option button on the remote and move those shows to whatever folder I wanted. Suddenly though, anything that ends up in that default folder is stuck there. When I hit the Option button, it doesn't recognize that there's any shows there.

I suppose its some kind of glitch or corrupted file, but is there any work-around? I've tried to sort the programs differently, I've opened each show and played it for a bit, but nothing has dislodged this glitch.
3 Replies

Re: Can't move shows from deafult folder

RickObe
Visual Engineer
Have you tried unplugging the hopper for 30 seconds?

smanley991
Extra
I'm having the same issue. A show recorded in one of the folders I created can be moved to other folder but if it ends up in the default folder I can't move it. I tried unplugging the Hopper3 and resetting it. Nothing helped. Any ideas? I'm on the latest software 341.

jemady
Character Actor
I have been having the same issue the last couple weeks. I was told it is a known glitch but no solution. VERY frustrating as we watch a LOT of shows and we just locked ourselves into 2 years after years of no contract. UGH.
Very seriously considering paying the cost to leave DISH when we were huge DISH fans. Our WiFi is not as good since our upgrade either.