cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID on Hopper2 with Sling

finkey808
Extra
Hi All,
How does one view Caller ID History for Hopper2 with Sling? Where is Caller ID History found? Customer service says it can be seen in My Account. I never found it there, nor in any menu of Hopper2. In Settings, Notifications, there is only an option to turn it ON or OFF. Our Caller ID works fine otherwise, a box shows up in the lower right hand corner for incoming calls. Our installation is new, and updated to my knowledge. Thanks for your help.
5 Replies

Re: Caller ID on Hopper2 with Sling

pjw1967
Camera Crew
I too have a Hopper 2 with Sling. Caller ID history accessed by Menu, MY Account, Caller ID History. I'm looking at the list of calls on my TV right now. FYI this is after the recent interface update.

finkey808
Extra
I found the Caller ID History exactly where you showed me. Big thumbs up and many thanks!

scotar
Audio Engineer
finkey808 wrote:
I found the Caller ID History exactly where you showed me. Big thumbs up and many thanks!
Who you trying to catch and for what?? LOL :D :shock: :lol:

finkey808
Extra
LOL

BuckB
Extra
Thank you so much. Would love to talk to the person that came up with this change. Cannot tell you how many times I have looked for this and did searches on the internet and couldn't find an answer. Had to join this forum to get the answer. My older system was so much easier than this and I used it a lot. I like to use this feature when I get home as it was much easier than the answering machine. At least it use to be. :(