Caller ID not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID not working

Darrell
Extra
Hopper with 3 Joeys installed 12/24/2017. Noticed Caller ID not working, checked the notifications and it is on. Connected phone to line going into Hopper, it has a dial tone. Any suggestions?
Tags (2)
5 Replies

Re: Caller ID not working

DISH Employee
Let's check this out, I imagine your phone subscription already includes it? Have you tried a different phone cable to connect to the Hopper?

If you press the 'Home' icon three times, or the 'Menu' icon twice, select 'Status' then 'Send Status' then 'Test Connections'. What comes up for the phone line connection test?

Darrell
Extra
Yes I do have CID with my phone subscription. I did swap the phone cables. I completed the connection test it shows Phone detected

DISH Employee
There may be something on the phone providers side then as everything on our side is recognizing it correctly. Have you contacted them yet?

Darrell
Extra
I have not contacted my phone provider. I am sure they will tell me everything works ok on their end. Caller ID works with no problem on the multiple phones on the same service.

DISH Employee
There would be little else we can do then. I can try sending it to our operations team for you if you would like, just send me a PM with the account or phone # and software version of your receiver.