Caller ID History not working on Hopper 3

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Caller ID History not working on Hopper 3

bfadams
Camera Crew

LIKE i SAID, THE SERVICE TECH HUST LEFT MY HOME AND AFTER HE TALKED TO HIS BOLL, HE ADVISED ME THAT THE "HOPPER 3"   WILL NOT SHOW CALLER iD HISTORY"   I have gone to Menu, My Account , Caller ID History and it is there, BUT it doesn't show any calls have came in. I do get Caller ID on the screen when the call comes in, but not in History. I wish Dish wiould get their act together and find out whats happening. 

DISH Employee

I understand having a feature not work the way it was intended is pretty frustrating. This feature should be available for use on the Hopper 3. If it's not showing your calls there, it's likely due to an issue with your receiver/software. It's hard to know the exact cause unless I can review your equipment. I would be happy to look into this further with you. Can you send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please?

bfadams
Camera Crew

I have tried to send you a private mesaage with no luck. I need who to send it to.

DISH Employee

That's strange. You can click or tap the envelope in the top right corner of the page. From there, you should be able to type CalebS in the 'Send To' field to get in contact with me. If it's not working for some reason, you can Private Message another member of our team, like KarolenaP, and I can continue assisting you. 

bfadams
Camera Crew

When I put CalebS in the send to, it's underlined in red and I get the message put in user's name. Can we e-mail each other? I'm bfa@dellcity.com 

DISH Employee

That definitely shouldn't be working like that. I would love to, but sadly we don't have an email that we can use externally. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, I can definitely help you on one of those platforms. Just shoot us a Private message on one of those, and we'll pick up from there. 

bfadams
Camera Crew

I tried using the other user's name you sent me in the send to slot and had no luck. At this point, I think I need to personally speak to someone.. Today when i try to call the Dishes 1-800-333-3474 for  support, I get all circuts busy. 

DISH Employee

Thanks for providing that information, bfadams. Since this is a public forum, and our top priority is to make sure your information is safe, I would highly recommend deleting your account number and email address. Our Social Media team, doesn't have the ability to make outbound calls, but since I do have you information, I can leave a notation on your account to for the agent you do speak with. I did try calling the line now, and it does look like that issue has cleared up and you should be able to get through. 

Lesnyd
Extra

Looks like they moved it, it’s not under account any more. Hit the house button twice and the caller ID list icon is the last one, bottom right.