Bad Customer Service!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bad Customer Service!

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Which I formation has been incorrect? You can use the voice remote to get to Prime. And Prime is only available on the Hopper 3, no other receiver. Which one is bad information?

DISH Employee

Hey LindaK! Prime is only available on the Hopper 3. If you can Private Message us we can look into getting you into this newest equipment! You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Highlighted

LindaK
Camera Crew

I have repeatedly stated that I figured it out and have Amazon Prime on my TV so I must have the correct equipment.

MY TWO complaints were

---when I called, the call center rep was rude and out and out told me I could not get it on my TV.He cut me off.

---I was sent 2 customer satisfaction surveys and neither of them worked. I was not happy with the way I was treated and was not given the oppurtunity to express that because the surveys did not work.

Chad4141 is the one who kept bringing up the equipment,

DISH Employee

We appreciate your feedback, it's been passed along. Have a fantastic week! 

nm17750
Camera Crew

i did one on new years eve and was duped into paying for a mvie and not getting to use the so called (fake) certificate