Bad Customer Service!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Customer Service!

LindaK
Camera Crew

Friday evening I received a message that Amazon Prime was "Now Available on Dish!" Great, love it!! No more changing inputs, not more searching for another remote!

The email stated " Say “Amazon Prime Video” to start watching or Tune to Channel 301."  SO I did. I said it to Alexa, I said it to google on my remote, and I tried keying it in. All three said I was not subscribed and to go to dish to sign in. I signed into Dish and could not find a link, so I started a chat.

I got REYNOR. I was informed that there was no channel 301, that I could only do this on my tablet or phone. He made no attempt to help me even when I told him there was. Sent him a few sections of the Dish Message. Nope, he claims I can't do this on my tv it isn't a part of Dish it is Dish on the go.  Then he disconnected me. Was the Christmas party Firday night? Have the call center personall been trained? I was not happy.

Then Saturday I got a survey. Great, I can express my dissatisfaction. Nope- it tells me I have already completed the survey or it has expired.

Today I got another suvey. Once again it is telling me I have already competed the survey or it has expired.

By the way! I figured out how to hook my TV to Amazon Prime. Some one needs to let Reynor know it is possible. 

Some one else needs to check into surveys, it just made me madder to receive them and not be able to communicate my dissatisfaction.

Dec 21, 2019 00:49:39 GMTDec 21, 2019 00:59:40 GMT00:10:01ReynorINT-sv1appis14-1576889164925-43904
14 Replies

Re: Bad Customer Service!

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
Amazon Prime is only available on the Hopper 3. Are you trying this from a. Different hopper or Joey?

LindaK
Camera Crew

I have the hopper 3. The point of my post is that the call center people are not trained and mine was particulaily rude. No where in the Dish announcement does it say only with Hopper 3.  I was told after receiving my message that I should "Say “Amazon Prime Video” to start watching or Tune to Channel 301." Reynor told me I couldn't do it ON TV! only on phone or tablet. AND he disconnected the call while I thought we were still discussing. RUDE<RUDE< POOOR Customer service.

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
It says it is on the Hopper 3... it does not say Hopper 3 and other supporting equipment. A Joey and Hopper w Sling and a Wally... none of these are a Hopper 3, which is the only thing they said it was on.
On the H3, you can go to channel 301. You can also tell the remote to go to “channel 301”. You can also say “Amazon Prime” in the remote. All this has to be done at the Hopper 3, however.
Highlighted

LindaK
Camera Crew
Spoiler
Where does it say Hopper 3??
DISH Account Number
ending in 
Hi Linda,Amazon Prime Video is Now Available On DISH!

Say “Amazon Prime Video” to start watching or Tune to Channel 301.

Your DISH remote gives you access to all of your live, recorded, On Demand and app based content, which means you will no longer need to worry about switching inputs to watch your favorite movies and shows.

With your Amazon Prime Video subscription, you will be able to watch shows like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan on your Hopper.

This is the email I got. I see 3 behind the Hopper.

But again, you are missing the fact that Raynor told me it was totally unavailable on TV.  

LindaK
Camera Crew

Where are you getting your information? I do have the Hopper with sling and I can get Amazon Prime. Is this Raynor in disguise,because you are also giving out false information.

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
The hopper with sling does not have the prime app. The Hopper with sling 3 does.

LindaK
Camera Crew

Then that is what I have.

AGAIN, let me state I now have Amazon Prime. That is not what I wrote about.

AGAIN let me state Raynor gave out incorrect information. He was rude, in a hurry, and cut off the discussion without warning.

I wouldn't have written here at all if both of my follow up surveys hadn't told me they were expired.

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
We’ve gotten it. Everywhere will have an occasional bad rep. Raynor is likely a bad rep. Now to move past that.

LindaK
Camera Crew

You've gotten it? And yet all your replies were telling me what equipment I had to have. Not at all referring to the subject of my email, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Again I ask where you are getting your info because you are putting incorrect information out there for people to see.