Auto hopping rules

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto hopping rules

jsdvis
Camera Crew
Does anybody know the rules for auto hopping? How many days do you have to wait on each network for auto hopping to activate?
Tags (3)
3 Replies

Re: Auto hopping rules

redlite
Costume Designer
CBS, NBC, FOX 8 days, if you record it on Sunday, you can watch it a week later on the following Monday.ABC 4 days, it you record it on Sunday, you can watch on Thursday.

DISH Employee
jsdvis wrote:
Does anybody know the rules for auto hopping? How many days do you have to wait on each network for auto hopping to activate?

Hello jsdvis. I know the rules and I'll share them.

AutoHop is not available for live events (i.e. news, special events, sporting events)
Certain networks require a delay on the availability of AutoHop, AutoHop restrictions are required as part of our agreements with local networks.
ABC (Unrestricted Markets) (1 day delay), ABC (Restricted Markets) (4 day delay)
NBC (Unrestricted Markets) (1 day delay), NBC (Restricted Markets) (7 day delay)
Fox (7 day delay)
CBS (8 day delay)

What I do for shows I like, I also record them into another folder on my main DVR page. This way I can just wait the number of days and auto hop without worrying about them being deleted by the next week episode.

jsdvis
Camera Crew
Thanks for the info