Auto hop not working on resume

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto hop not working on resume

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
I have PrimeTime enabled and was watching a recorded show with the auto hop option turned on. After switching to live TV for a few minutes, I pressed recall to resume watching the same episode. It didn't display the option to turn on auto hop. When it got to the next set of commercials, it did NOT auto hop. I stopped the recording, pressed the DVR button and resumed the show and the auto hop option was available. One would think the Hopper would remember that the auto hop feature was on when you started watching the episode from the beginning.
3 Replies

Re: Auto hop not working on resume

DISH Employee
I am going to look up more information on this and follow up with you. I imagine there is a reason it has to be chosen each time, but don't have anything conclusive right now.

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
Tommy F. wrote:
I am going to look up more information on this and follow up with you. I imagine there is a reason it has to be chosen each time, but don't have anything conclusive right now.

Thanks! If it makes any difference, I'm using the new UI on the older Hoppers (i.e. not a Hopper 3).

crimewatcher
Costume Designer
crimewatcher wrote:
Tommy F. wrote:

Thanks! If it makes any difference, I'm using the new UI on the older Hoppers (i.e. not a Hopper 3).

Still waiting for an answer. Is the a reason why the Hopper can't remember the "auto hop" option?