Attemping to cancel service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attemping to cancel service

rperry
Extra

Called to cancel service, wait time 24 minutes, can't cancel on line. Reason for cancelation, three months in a row I had set up auto pay, however they never made the auto pay and then turned service off. 

We were on vacation with our favorite programs set to record, of course since they turned the service off we lost our programs. 

If this only happened once I could understand, but three months in a row, that is terrible service. 

Then the wait time to cancel service, that is just nuts, and a form of harassment. Should be able to cancel on line, but your company wants to make it as difficult as possible to cancel your service. 

Rest assured, my cancelation date is 5/25/2018 and I want my bill prorated. 

Tags (2)
3 Replies

Re: Attemping to cancel service

DISH Employee

rperry, we certainly would hate to lose you are a customer. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have with us. It is important to us to give you service you are satisfied with. Let's check to see why Auto Pay did not draft. I will check for things like incorrect numbers. I will reach out to you via Private Message to get your account information. 

goku1972
Extra

I too am attempting to cancel my service. I have been on hold for more than 30 minutes and no one is answering. If I wanted to add to my package, they would pick up immediately since it's to add money. I am tired of the payments and just want to cancel but you can't do it online. It's not right and I have finished my contract with Dish. I just want to know where to send the equipment. I will NEVER go back to Dish! Its awful!!

DISH Employee

goku, we would certainly hate to lose you as a loyal, valued customer. We do have different department that are trained in different areas to provide a better customer experience. Regular customer service will be able to assist with any inquiries regarding, packages, pricing, and technical support. To disconnect services, we would need to transfer you to a higher department, as cancellations are only handled by a specialty group.

We are always looking for ways on how we can improve our services and we appreciate all your feedback. We'd love to see how we can change your mind. Can you give me more detail on what is leading you to disconnect your services?