Again Having Issues with ViP722 Replacement

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again Having Issues with ViP722 Replacement

jamiB
Extra
Same problems with this replacement of a replacement as I reported in my post here [url:10rz8ncw]https://forum.dish.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19118[/url:10rz8ncw]. Pink, jumpy video and no sound at all. Sometimes, if I wait long (30 min-1 hour or so), everything comes back to normal until I turn off the TV and turn it back on later. Like I said in February in that post, we'd prefer to go back to a regular receiver - if it works properly - than continue paying for a non-working DVR.

We've been more than patient with this problem. So we are also looking into an alternative provider for our non-local channels.
2 Replies

Re: Again Having Issues with ViP722 Replacement

DISH Employee
Just an idea, but have you checked out your TV for having this issue? Perhaps it is not the receiver. Otherwise, I would be happy to review your account for a different receiver upgrade. To do so, please private message your account/phone and 4 digit PIN.

Re: Again Having Issues with ViP722 Replacement

jamiB
Extra
Yes, Katy, we tried it on more than one TV, and it's not the TV.

We do not want to upgrade to Hopper. We just want an excellent, working DVR that won't break down within six months like this one has. But I'll send you a PM as you asked.