54.0 remote skips forward when pause is pressed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

54.0 remote skips forward when pause is pressed

cbbuchan
Extra
Since we signed up with dish a few months ago our 54.0 voice remotes will periodically jump forward when the pause button is pressed. Is there a fix for this other than getting new remotes?
4 Replies

Re: 54.0 remote skips forward when pause is pressed

Bridge
Costume Designer
I reported this issue to DISH almost a year ago and no progress has been made in getting them to fix it. Initially I was told I was the only person reporting this problem. Now many others are posting here about it. See thread “Remote 54 Pause Issue”, if you are interested in the history and current feedback from DISH.

Bridge
Costume Designer
Correction, the other thread on this issue is titled “Remote 54 Pause Error”

cbbuchan
Extra
Thank you.
I also wanted to note that this issue is consistent over all the remotes. I was hoping it was only the 54.0 but I’ve tried the 52.0 and the 40.0 with the same results.

DISH Employee

Having a remote that doesn't work properly would be frustrating! We are aware of this issue but I would still love to look at each of your accounts to see what other options we might have available to get this resolved. 

Please send me a private message with the phone number and 4 digit security code so I can investigate this further with you. Here are the steps to send a private message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039