cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: 52.0 remote problem

JSracer
Audio Engineer
The 50 could use a medium setting for touch, fast is twitchy, and slow is way too slow.
I almost never use mine.

r8eya
Camera Crew
the 52.0 remote is not a very good remote. I had to purchase the 40.0 remote and have had no problems.
I wish they would do something about those new remotes. I actually cant believe more people are not complaining.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
r8eya wrote:
the 52.0 remote is not a very good remote. I had to purchase the 40.0 remote and have had no problems.
I wish they would do something about those new remotes. I actually cant believe more people are not complaining.

The 50.0 is fantastic. After using it, I am not a fan of the 52 or the 40.0

dflem29
Costume Designer
I am having the same problems with the 52 remote with new H3WS. It will not pair... that makes 2 that don't work! They will not pair with the Joey either and the one I have is having intermittent problems. I am hoping that they will replace them with the 40.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
dflem29 wrote:
I am having the same problems with the 52 remote with new H3WS. It will not pair... that makes 2 that don't work! They will not pair with the Joey either and the one I have is having intermittent problems. I am hoping that they will replace them with the 40.

They do not, but did you unpair the remotes from the old receiver before trying to pair the remote to the new receiver?