cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

4k joey freezing

hv
Extra

having issues with 4k joey programming freezing.  even swapped out joeys and same problem.  anyone experience before and what is resolve?  have swithced out cables and HDMI and also rebooted main hopper and joey several times.  no fix.

3 Replies

Re: 4k joey freezing

DISH Employee

Sorry to hear about these issues HV, could you send me a Private Message with the phone number on your account?  I would be happy to take a look and see if I can get a better idea of what might be happening with your system.

If you haven't sent a private message on these forums before you just need to click the Letter Icon to the left on your Avatar at the  top right corner of the page.  Once there, just click the New Message button at the bottom and it is straight forward from there.

Ikoiko
Extra
My Joey 4K freezes when exiting the Netflix app. Irony is that this has been a reported issue for 2years+ and it’s still occurring. Dish stated in several threads it was a software issue, a top priority, fix coming within 6 days, etc. When will Dish fix this issue?

DISH Employee

I definitely understand your frustration, Ikoiko! I do see the status on this is that our engineers are investigating.