4k channel 540, sound screwed up

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4k channel 540, sound screwed up

roller11
Character Actor
I watched the first few minutes of "Planet Earth II" on the 4K channel. Sound is defective in that the sound channels are scrambled. David Attenborough's voice is coming from the left side surround channel (Dolby 7.1). Tried bypassing my A/V receiver using my TV's sound, voice is thin and weak.
Watched the same intro on BBC america, sound is proper, so Dish has messed up again.
I'll be watching this series in non-defective 4K blu ray when it comes out in March.
1 Reply

Re: 4k channel 540, sound screwed up

Chadt41411
Casting Director
roller11 wrote:
I watched the first few minutes of "Planet Earth II" on the 4K channel. Sound is defective in that the sound channels are scrambled. David Attenborough's voice is coming from the left side surround channel (Dolby 7.1). Tried bypassing my A/V receiver using my TV's sound, voice is thin and weak.
Watched the same intro on BBC america, sound is proper, so Dish has messed up again.
I'll be watching this series in non-defective 4K blu ray when it comes out in March.

There was an issue with the broadcast from the station. DTV experienced the same issue.